Thursday, April 21, 2011

we have new pets!!

Tonight when I was getting the kids water cups ready for bed I looked out our kitchen window and noticed something in our backyard “pond”. I took a second look and noticed 2 ducks swimming around in the water!!!!  so since it was after bedtime what do  I do?  Well just as any mom would do yell at the kids to come downstairs and look outside. Needless to say they were excited and we grabbed some frozen bread out of the freezer to feed our new pets.  I wonder how long they stick around and if they will come back next year when our “pond” comes back.

064

066

071

Katey in her pj’s feeding the ducks.

T073

The boys sharing the buns with the ducks.

078

 

079

If you look close you can see white specs its all the bread that we feed them.

 

083

No comments: