Friday, December 24, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Well today was our first snow day. We were suppose to have rain and snow mix on Sunday but I don’t think we got all what they predicted which I was happy with. But then on Sunday the wind began got blow and it kept on snowing. Told Katey that if this kept up I bet you wouldn’t have school. Secretly I really hoped that school wasn’t canceled, because I really didn’t want to have 5 kids stuck in the house come Monday. The phone call came in at 9pm telling us that school was cancelled. Needless to say when the morning came the kids were all excited! I tell you who ever came up with the idea that all licensed daycare’s have to go outside on a daily basis never did daycare. I love going outside don’t get me wrong but in the winter it’s a pain in the butt. By the time you get everyone ready, get yourself ready go outside, come inside help all the kids undress, undress yourself , then I am ready for a nap. But the kids did have fun. They made snow angles, took the sleds down the slides, yes you read that right. Sleds down the slide! Now that all the kids are in bed I am enjoying the nice peace and quiet and smile because they will all be in school again tomorrow.
Jacob enjoying the snow.
Katey making her snow angel
Camron somehow got snow in his face. He doesn’t know how it happened.
Jacob waiting to make ice cream out of snow.
The kids loved the ice cream and want to make it again!
On Sunday Jerry and the kids went outside to play in the snow. They made a pile of snow and then buried her in the pile. I would prefer sand to the snow but who I am?
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Welcome to the December 8th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? If yes, how often?
OH yes I did, worst part was that I lived in a small town and some of my older cousin’s were in the bar also and all I got from them was “wow your 21?” HA wrong 19 or 20. Same thing at the beer tents.
2. After Obama, who do you think will be the next president?
Who knows. Can our government get any worse?
3. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
Sure why not. I think it would be neat to see a ghost but then on second thought it would probably scare me shitless.lol
4. Kimber is flying to Minnesota to finally meet Berleen. What do you think about space travel?
It would cost too much
5. What if had exactly one year to live. What are the three things you'd want to do before you died?
Spend as much time I could with my kids. Write in a journal to my kids telling them about me, and how much I love them. Take a major family vacation.
6. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?
Well I am sure I have done a lot of things that I do regret but if I went back to change just one thing I would be a totally different person than I am today
7. Other than emergencies, do you think the cell phone is more intrusive than convenient?
At times the cell phone does drive me nuts, but if I leave the house without my cell phone I go bonkers and I have turned around to go and get it.
8. You are stuck on an island forever due to a plane crash. Like Lost without Harley or andbody else.. But you find all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things would you want with you?
Gosh that’s a hard one. Let’s see---oh Peanut Butter cups! yummmy!!Pictures of my kids, and hummm I am not sure. IS that bad I can’t really think of much?
9. We've decided you can change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
Well I have a few things that I would love to change. Enough food for everyone. and NO MORE BILLS. Man I am I tired of bills.
10.What if a million dollars fell off a back of a truck. Would you keep it?
I would. Granted it would very easy to keep it, but the guilt would just eat me alive, I can just hope who ever it belongs to they would give me a small reward.