Welcome to the December 8th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? If yes, how often?
OH yes I did, worst part was that I lived in a small town and some of my older cousin’s were in the bar also and all I got from them was “wow your 21?” HA wrong 19 or 20. Same thing at the beer tents.
2. After Obama, who do you think will be the next president?
Who knows. Can our government get any worse?
3. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
Sure why not. I think it would be neat to see a ghost but then on second thought it would probably scare me shitless.lol
4. Kimber is flying to Minnesota to finally meet Berleen. What do you think about space travel?
It would cost too much
5. What if had exactly one year to live. What are the three things you'd want to do before you died?
Spend as much time I could with my kids. Write in a journal to my kids telling them about me, and how much I love them. Take a major family vacation.
6. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?
Well I am sure I have done a lot of things that I do regret but if I went back to change just one thing I would be a totally different person than I am today
7. Other than emergencies, do you think the cell phone is more intrusive than convenient?
At times the cell phone does drive me nuts, but if I leave the house without my cell phone I go bonkers and I have turned around to go and get it.
8. You are stuck on an island forever due to a plane crash. Like Lost without Harley or andbody else.. But you find all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things would you want with you?
Gosh that’s a hard one. Let’s see---oh Peanut Butter cups! yummmy!!Pictures of my kids, and hummm I am not sure. IS that bad I can’t really think of much?
9. We've decided you can change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
Well I have a few things that I would love to change. Enough food for everyone. and NO MORE BILLS. Man I am I tired of bills.
10.What if a million dollars fell off a back of a truck. Would you keep it?
I would. Granted it would very easy to keep it, but the guilt would just eat me alive, I can just hope who ever it belongs to they would give me a small reward.