Wednesday, January 20, 2010

and the bowl goes to...........

NOT FOR THE FAINT STOMACHS. You have been warned.



Starting Sunday about 4ish pm Jacob threw up. But acted normal so I thought maybe something didn't settle in his belly or maybe too much candy. Since he is potty training and if he pee's on the potty he get a sucker, so maybe too many suckers in one day?? Oh NO!! We cuddled after the 3rd puke, and he took a little nap. Then more vomit. All I can say is CRAP! After getting the other two kids to bed and putting a load of a laundry in the washer not to mention our bedsheets, yes he blessed our bed with his chunks, we put him on the couch to sleep. We went to bed hoping for a quiet night. Yeah right!! I woke up a few hours later having the same problem. ERRRRR. So yeah any mother knows how the rest of the night would go. Either I was up with Jacob or up with my own problems. Then about sometime early,ok maybe about 6am, Monday morning I got up to call my daycare parent to tell them that I AM CLOSED! Since Jacob woke up with me he wanted something to drink. I gave him a cup of kool-aid and off to bed we went again, only to be woken about 20 later to Jacob burping up the kool-aid, needless to say kool-aid at 6:30am is not the smell I wanted to smell. Off comes the bedsheets AGAIN, down goes towels and clean sheets again. So rest of the day Katey, Jacob and my super-hero for the day took care of us. Camron we to grandma and grandpas for the night. Camron can be a great helper but that day he just wanted to be a butt head, so out the door he went. Where was Jerry, well he had to work that day, where I am a mom and I can take the day off. LOL. So all day we just layed around watching tv and movies. Katey would get me some more water or whatever I needed. She is such a great helper. Did I ever mention that she can do, err help with the laundry, by running the washer and dryer?? SWEET! SO by the time we woke up from our naps we felt great. Jacob was much better also. We all went to bed, thinking it would be a good night. Oh so wrong. Katey comes down at 11, "i puked". "Go in the bathroom" up I get. Hubby just lays their in bed, "i think she got some on the floor, you can turn the light on if you need to." What?!?!? IF I need to?? I am thinking well get up and either pick your daughter or find the puke. So I clean up Katey get her on the couch then a puke hunting I go while my husband just lays like a bump on a log. Clean that mess up, while wanting to puke myself again. I settle back into bed just wanting to sleep. I hear Katey. Off goes super mom. She goes to sleep I go to sleep. Tues morning comes and of course she stays home from school. Trying to rest while all she wants to do is play. All day goes good, then lunch time comes. She eats some lunch and then it comes back. Darn. Kids jump in the tub later that night,"MOM Jacob puked". DRAT. more to clean, by this time I wanna run away. Put kids to bed normal time and Camron starts to whine that his bed is wet, his cup leaked, told him more or less to get over it and go to bed. Then all of a sudden his tummy hurts. I am thinking either A: his tummy really hurts OR he is using this as a reason to sleep on the couch. SO he heads downstairs to sit with Jerry after Camron and I talked about if he thinks hes gonna puke he better make it in the toilet or a bowl or some other bucket cuz I am done cleaning up puke. Maybe 15 mins later,"hes getting sick" Can I take CRY for a $1000 Pat? Clean more bowls and I crawl into bed,letting Jerry take care of his son. So now today is Wed, I think, Yeah it is and so far today everybody has held their own. I just hope this darn bug has left the house because if I find the darn thing I am gonna squash it and then flush it so it never comes back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog… you can find more Kids Bed, which can be used to decorate kids room.