Thursday, June 3, 2010

thunk it thursday

Welcome to the June 3rd edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

Thursday Thunks: Never Agree in the First Place

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Santa's Beard and the number 3333.

1. When was the last time that you made an excuse for not doing something that you shouldn't have agreed to do in the first place?

ummm. not sure I am sure I have but nothing is coming to mind


2. Without identifying the person, is there someone in your life that you'd like to shake some sense into?

My hubby. It feels like to me that work comes first then family. It should be the other way


3. Did you ever really care if Tiger Woods cheated on his wife?

Its his life. And everyone should stay out of it.
4. Did you watch the last episode of LOST? What did you think happened?

Yes I loved lost. I was sad to see it had to come to an end.  I am still kinda “lost” about the ending.


5. If your dining room china was made in Mexico, why is it still called china?

Because that's what they named it


6. Tell us about your favorite movie of all time.

Lets see…….. I like a lot of movies but if I really have to pick a movie I love “the traveling pants of the sisterhood” and the one with Robin Williams where he became a doctor and worked for free, what was that name? All that comes to me is a clown nose and him making kids laugh in the peds floor. Crap whats the name of that darn movie??? If I wasn’t so lazy I would get up and look but I am not gonna, OR even Good Will Hunting.


7. Do you think it's fair to get thrown out of a meme?

Well since I have no idea what a meme is I am not sure. So either  I am a looser, dork,not cool or whatever but that ok


8. Berleen lives in Minnesota and Kimber in Arizona. If they were to meet halfway, where would they meet?

At a restaurant to eat since they both would be hungry after traveling that far.


9. What do you think of heterosexual marriage?

I am in one


10. What would you change about your life if you had just one wish?

loose weight. Would love to be back into the shape that I was in before kids.


11. How pissed are you that we posted late?

Honestly I didn’t know you did. Normally I don’t see the new post until Thursday’s anyhow


12. Tell us about a recent great day.

Any day that you wake up is a great day right??


13. When was the last time that you juggled?

If you mean juggled balls,never well ok I can do 2 balls but not very often. I you mean juggle kids, everyone’s schedules everyday!

No comments: