Sunday, July 11, 2010

my baby is 3!

Boy do I really need to get better at blogging again. Jacob my "baby" turned 3 on July 9th. Not really sure where the time has gone. It seems like it was just yesterday I gave birth to him and now he's 3. Jacob is this little ball of energy who makes the silliest of faces. He has been thru two sets of ear tubes and has been a trooper both times. Even though he can't talk much, due to his hearing with his tubes, he is a quiet child who will sit back and watch. But when he wants something he will figure out a way to let you know without yelling or a tantrum. He will go to school this year for special Ed, for his speech, in a way I am not ready for him to leave but I know it will do him good and he will have fun. I have posted a few pictures of Jaocb but for some odd reason I am having issues up load pictures tonight. Happy birthday buddy, I love you.




The birthday boy up at Great Wolf Lodge.

I hope to add more pictures soon.



No comments: