Monday, March 2, 2009

not me mondays

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I DO NOT ever call my kids by the wrong name and say who ever did this to come here. I mean come on I helped picked out my kids names so why would I be mixing up their names for?

I DID NOT wish the kids would just disappear this weekend because I was feeling stuffy and just wanted to go to sleep and no nothing.

I DID NOT go to the store and buy myself a DS, since I have been saving for this for awhile now.

I DID NOT feel bad for buying the DS for myself until my hubby came home from work with a DS for me as a surprise! What a great hubby huh?? He does listen to me huh??

Well its your turn to let everyone know what you did not do this week and join in the fun!

No comments: