Monday, June 15, 2009

not me mondays


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Yeah I know I have not done any Not Me Monday's in awhile. Call me lazy I guess. But I have also included pictures this time! So here we go...............

~~I DID NOT tear up when my little girl graduated from kindergarten. Its a happy time, not a sad time. I wish she was just a little baby sometimes.

~~I DID NOT fall into a puddle of water while photographing my kids over the weekend and somehow it got all wet and now it doesn't work. I DID NOT go and buy a new one Sunday that is waterproof just in case it should ever happen again.



~~I DO NOT call my cousins everyday when my frogs/tadpole do something new (we all have tadpoles/frogs from the same spot). We DO NOT compare who's frog/tadpoles are doing better. They are NOT our kids after all. The kids are Just as bit as excited about our frogs/tadpoles as us, otherwise we would've gotten rid of them a long time ago. Why would we keep them just because we find it interesting. Yes the little black spot in the corner is a baby frog.




~~~Last but not least. When the kids and I got home today from the store, when I opened the front door I DID NOT see a squirrel run thru our house! I DID NOT tell Katey and the boys to go outside between our doors and stay their until it was safe to come in. I DID NOT bust the screen knobs off
of one of the screens before I noticed the darn squirrel was gone out of hole it made to get in. Darn pesky wildlife anyhow!! Who says squirrel's are cute??

I hope you like my not me monday's this week. I will try to keep up now, but man with nice weather who wants to be tied to the computer?? NOT ME


No comments: