Monday, August 24, 2009

camron school days

My little, well ok my so NOT little man started school last week. He is in preschool and so far LOVING IT!! He stared last Monday where he went for 1.5 hours. On Monday I had to stay at the school. After I filled out the paperwork I went back into the classroom just to watch, when Camron asked me "what are you doing my school. This is my school you have to leave." Well yes I was a bit bummed but I was also happy that he felt comfortable enough for me to leave. On Tuesday he went for 3 hours. When it was time for me to leave I asked him if I get bye hugs and kisses, He replied" oh play do" and ran off. Wed he went for 6 hours, again no hugs and kisses for mom, I guess he thinks he's too "big" for them. Then on Thursday he went all day 8ish to about 5pm. He is loving school, I just hope this will carry on for the next 13 and plus years he will be going to school. Camron will be going to school on Tues and Thurs from 8ish to about 5. I will miss my little man but then it will be nice to have a few hours or so to myself again, that is If Jacob keeps napping.


All ready to go. He was a bit dissapointed that his Mario shirt was missplaced and he had to wear this shirt but he got over it quickly. I just love the cheesey smile he had on his face.

Walking into his school such a big boy.

No comments: