Welcome to the May 6th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of Wednesday's eyes and the number 5.
1. Have you ever performed the Heimlich Maneuver on someone or had it performed on you?
No I have never did it on a person, does a dummy count as I have taken CPR/First Aid?
2. Do you have a red room in your home? (Either painted red or red curtains etc.)
NO I don’t, I don’t like the color red at all
3. Have you ever felt like banging your head against the wall?
Umm Yes every single day. I have a house full of kids(daycare kids) and 3 kids also so yes!
4. Reports came out this week that Michael Jackson was gay. Are you shocked, don't believe it, don't care or felt he was all along?
I really don’t care. It was his choice but does it really shock me NO.
5. What's the dumbest thing you have done after a breakup with a S/O?
Nothing, never really had a serious relationship before I met my husband
6. If Berleen and Bud are standing on the roof of a one story building and decide to throw water balloons at Kimber walking down below on the sidewalk, what color balloon hits her first?
Blue, cuz thats my favorite color
7. What are the wildest, craziest pajamas you own?
No crazy pj’s, just normal ones.
8. Have you ever ridden in a sidecar on a motorcycle?
No but I have always wanted to. I think it would be fun
9. Do/did you go party on Cinco De Mayo, and if so what color was the bartender's shirt?
No, didn’t even know today was Cinco De Mayo
10. Why does a hat have a bill?
To keep the sun out of your eyes,
11. If you were a WWE professional wrestler, what would your stage name be?
NOT sure Don’t like wrestling.
12. How many keys do you have on your keyring?
I think maybe 6 but thats without getting up and counting
13. What is the oldest picture you currently have in your home? What year was it taken and who/what is the photo of?
I guess they are in the basement. They are from my senior year. The oldest that is upstairs in the living room is our family picture that was taken in Dec 2008! We really need to go in and get a new one taken really soon