Monday, February 23, 2009

not me mondays

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I DID NOT burn my carrots for dinner because I was too busy talking to my daycare parents. And Jerry DID NOT just cut off the burnt part and still fed them to the kids at dinner time

I DID NOT do my last weeks no me mondays because I was perfect and did nothing wrong. (HAHAHA) Come on I am a mom to 3 well maybe 7 if you include the daycare kids, and By the time I get on the computer at night I am never tired.

I DID NOT put Jacob in disposable diapers all last week cuz he had a case of the runs, since I cloth diaper I would not just take the "easy" way out and not use them.

I DO NOT ever just make a "wasted" trip to the store at night to get milk, bread or something else at night when the kids are in the tub, so this way I can go alone. The kids like to go to the store with just me, so why would I "forget" them at home with daddy to be by myself??

So now its your turn to tell everyone what you DID not do this week. I know I did not do more but right now my brian is fried and I can't remember anymore.





No comments: