Thursday, February 5, 2009

product reviews


I found the perfect gate for our house about 4 years ago. When we moved into the house we are at, I began a daycare and with a upstairs that I wanted off limits to the other kids I had to find a gate. Most of the gate that I was finding was either the pressure gates or the ones you screw to the wall that swing out. I really didn't want either one. When I was looking thru my One Step Ahead magazine I came across the Kiddy Gaurd Gate. What makes this gate the best gate ever?? Well it will rolls back into itself. So when your not using it, it almost looks like you have no gate at all. It withstands 220lbs of pressure so it make it a great gate for the top of stairs also. Its almost nearly impossible for a child to open the gate, shoot my mom and husband still fight to get the gate to open or close. All the hardware that you need for this gate is included so no buying extra parts. My first gate broke and I called one step ahead and told them what happened, the internal spring broke which didn't allow it to wind back into itself. They charged me for a new gate, and when I sent back the old gate, postage paid by one step ahead, the refunded me my money. I really want to buy another gate for the basement steps and get rid of the old swing gate. This is and will be the last gate that I will ever have to buy for our house.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm loving the new look, I almost didn't know where I was!!! Great review! :)