I was reading my friends blog last week and it was 13 or 14 different questions about her. I followed the link that she had and to took me to Thunk it Thursday. I found this very neat. What a cool way for everyone to get to know me better, or even people who know me to learn something new. LOL, The best part is you can also join and link your blog to theirs to meet new people! So here we gooooo
1. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
Really any kind, but peanut butter still tops my list, unless its a girl scout cookie then its the Soma,
2. If a birds wing falls asleep, does it hurt when it tries to flap it's wings or does that make it feel better?
Humm, why not I am sure the wings would fall asleep also.
3. Water - tab, bottle, filtered or....???
either really. At home I drink tap water but if we are out and about bottle water is fine.
4. Would you (or do you) have a stripper pole installed in your home?
Umm NO. Not sure how I would explain that to my kids or my daycare parents. LOL
5. Do you still have any Christmas decoration up?
At first I would say no but as I look on my stove I do have a snowman on my stove that hasn’t found his way back to the basement.
6. What brand of camera do you have?
We have an omplus camera that I love. The best part is its waterproof!!
7. Why do paint colors have weird names?
The same reason that crayons have goofy names.
8. Which toe is your favorite and which foot is it on?
Lets see, my favorite toe…….. which ever one i don’t hit on the door jam, high chair, bed, etc I think you get the point
9. What would you do if a celebrity sneezed in your face?
I think I would look at them funny just like I would anyone else, they are no better than me, they can cover their mouths also
10. If a stranger came to your door and asked for a glass of water, would you give it to them?
I have done this before! It was a really hot day and it was some door to door guy.
11. The government has asked that you pick the newest national holiday - what is it?
My birthday of course! HAHAHA
12. How many toothpicks could you fit into a beer can?
I have never been that drunk to find out. When you know, let me know how many can fit into the can,then find out how many licks it takes you to get to the center of a tootsie pop also,
13. What's the weirdest excuse you ever gave for missing school or work...or heck, even a social function, date, whatever?
I skipped a collage class before when I didn't want to attend but it all worked out good, I needed to do a paper on some stressful time in my live(some kind of health class) since I skipped the day it was due I wrote about my “cat” that was just hit by a bus on my way to class so I didn't attended that day because how stressful that accident was to me. I got an ‘A” on that paper! HA
14. Can we stop now?
Yes that is the end of the Q&A for this week.