Monday, October 20, 2008

not me mondays

Well once again its monday and I have no idea where the weekend went! So on mondays MckMama, started a not me mondays. Go and check her out she has great things to say and is the queen of not me mondays http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2008/10/not-me-monday_20.html.

I did not feel bad for leaving my mom friday with 5 kids under 4, so I was able to go with Katey on her field trip to the peacock farm

I DID NOT forget to blog after I said I would. And I did not forget the camera once again downstairs so I can't download the pictures of the kids.

I DO NOT feel bad for my husband when the kids wake him up in the middle of the night to ask him if they can sleep on the couch, they know my answer will be NO, go to bed, so they bug him. hhehheehhe.

I DID NOT forget to pay the dish bill and it most certainly did not get shut off the other day, what kind of responsible person would do such a thing?

I DO NOT ever think of things that I want to blog about thru out the day and at the end of the day forget what I wanted to blog about, and then just not blog.

I guess thats the end of my not me mondays for this week. I hope to remember my camera tomorrow so I can download some pictures here.

No comments: