Wednesday, October 29, 2008

happy halloween

On Sunday the kids and I carved their pumpkins. And as you check out their pumpkin you will notice that one child is missing, well he was asleep, but don't worry I do plan on helping him do his pumpkin tomorrow if everything goes the way I hope it does. But anyhow here we go!!


The order of these pictures are kinda messed up but oh well. Here is Katey's finished pumpkin. I love the nose, its a heart.


See mom I am doing it. She did good cleaning out her pumpkin until she got bored and I got done with Camron's then she wanted me to finish cleaning hers.

Ewwwwwwwwww this is cold, its wet, and slimy and you want me to put my hand in this, I think not! He only put his hand in once and said he was done! What a wimp. I am sure next year hes gonna love it.


I asked him to smile and this is what I got. I can no longer get nice smiles from him, they are all goofy like this one.



Camron's finished pumpkin. Cool ears huh?




No comments: