Thursday, September 30, 2010

Think it Thursdays

101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?

Sad to say it would’ve been back in 2007 when I had my last child, Yes I know I should go back but its a lot of working finding a sitter, hoping I will be back before I need to take my son to school and more. Some day soon I will make it.  Did I like my OB"’so sure, they were all nice, but really who likes going to those apses??

 

201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?

Sure why not.

 

301. Do you have nice handwriting?

I would have to say no. But sometimes it seems “neater” than others.

 

401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?

I would choose New Zealand. I have been to Canada when I was younger and plus Canada is maybe 5-6 hours away so If I really wanted to go it would be do able where New Zealand, I doubt I would ever get there.

 

501. Do you sing in the shower?

No, I like my quiet. Seems like I do my best thinking in the shower.

 

601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?

No!! I think I would scare everyone and they would go running the other way.

 

701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?

Right now. I was in Hobby Lobby and they have their Christmas stuff out already.

 

801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?

Man you really want me to remember that far?!?!!?  Well maybe Strawberry Shortcake or Rainbow Brita,  I do know that is when costumes were still plastic and when you put them over your coat they would rip.

 

901. How many cavities have you had in your life?

Who knows. Too many I guess

 

1001. Berlin and Bud come to Arizona to visit Limber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first?

Not sure

 

1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week?

Choose ME, Choose ME

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hee I know darn siblings! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I am following you now. Looking forward to reading more about your world :)