KIMBER & BERLEEN!
at once a week...a great milestone
Welcome to the September 2nd edition of
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of my neighbor's wife's eyes and the number 33,333.
1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
I think i would want the elephant since you can ride them and use them to move things, but really I wouldn’t want to clean up after either of them.
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?
Its easier for a monkey to hold?
3. In one word (OK, you can go three to four MAX) , what do most people describe you as?
kind i hope
4. Choice (stupid but a choice…): Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....) It's like a law. But we can't make you.
I would take speaking. If you can’t speak at least you can write down what you want to say. With the loss of vision no matter what you can’t see, with the loss of Hearing, no matter what you can’t hear either. so speaking.
5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Or are you saving them up for 2012?
Not a big lemon person. If I get them in my water my kids take them.
6. When you are feeling icky with that sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine?
No a big medicine taker so i will suffer.
7. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why?
I think I might keep starving until something better comes up. But if I had to choose one thing I guess I would choose…….maybe the cockroach at least you can kill the darn thing and they are suppose to be good in protein or something like that
8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy Berleen one?
It would’ve been our boys. They had bdays in June and July. I don’t remember what it was, some toy I am sure. Well if I knew Berleen sure why not
9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (If you don't have kids, feel free to explain to the other players why you chose the “no kids“ choice. Yea. I know. (Those who have children will NEVER get it. And no, don‘t explain it…)
To respect yourself and others. 2) That mom does know more that what they think I do. lol 3) Money doesn’t grow on tree you have to work for it.
10. What was your favorite toy as a child? What happened to it?
I think they would be Barbie's. I have some upstairs in my daughters room that she has played with.
11. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be?
I really want to paint the inside. I am tired of seeing the white/off white walls in here. The outside has siding and I love the color. Its a sagie gray color
12. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? And do we seem desperate even asking?
Well I think it would get sticky. I would have to say the Dough boy, every punch Mrs. Butterworth would throw would get absorbed, kind-a like punching a sponge.
13. What was the last thing you would guess that Kimber took a picture of? Oh. And consider the meme listed below. Click on it. It rocks.
Ok that was neat