Thursday, September 9, 2010
Welcome to the September 9th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
lets see the last email was from biggby coffee sending my my weekly coupon. Some people might say I have an addiction but I don’t think so. Good thing no one can see the biggby cup next to my laptop. lol
2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?
I have to think really hard, ummmm it was something around Christmas time with the kids,shoot I don’t remember
3. Have you ever seen a ghost?
No but I always thought it would be neat to. That is as long as it was a friendly Ghost not some mean ghost seeking some revenge
4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?
My kids when my patience level is at 0
5. What are you most afraid of?
Dying before my kids are raised
6. What do you do when you are bored?
Bored who has time to be bored with 3 kids and a daycare full of kids?!?!
7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, who blog are you most curious to see their answers?
EVERYONES blog. I love checking everyone's out.
8. Name three thing from your bucket list.
Well I would love to sky dive, why I am not sure why anyone would want to jump out a good working plane but it sounds fun :)
Learn how to Scuba Dive. I love water so I think it would be fun. Anyone want to pay for lessons for me?
Travel the world. But that would mean my kids are grown and maybe by then we would have money?
9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?
My middle son, I was dressed up to go out with the girls and he looked at me and said “mama your beautiful” just made me want to cry.
10. Do you remember Berleen?
Sorry but I don't.
11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?
I have never been to a concert. I know I never get out.
12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to?
I have plenty that I would love to go and see but don’t really have the money to go and see them. Some day right?
13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof?
Money? Who would want to throw that right??