Monday, November 3, 2008

not me mondays

Well here we are, it's Monday again! So I will do my not me, monday. Mckmama who is the queen of this, is taking a week off due to the fact that she had just had a beatiful healthy baby boy on wed. Go and check her out and the great pictures she takes of her 4 kids! http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

I DO NOT bag the leaves that fall every year, cuz my husband who blows them into a pile, working hard with the leaf blower, also bags them.

I DO NOT get mad at some daycare parents who fail to listen or follow my rules, that I have laid out for them and thier kids, while they are in my care. I DO NOT wish that sometimes I could just forget being a daycare provider and just be a stay at home mom.

I WILL NOT miss all of this election crap that is happening cuz I always stay on top of election stuff and always know whats happening, cuz what kind of person would not pay attention? NOT ME anyhow.

I NEVER forget to download my pictures off the camera, and promise you all that i will be posting new pictures tomorrow cuz what kind of person would promise you new pictures and never follow thru? NOT ME

I DO NOT feel sad that my baby is growing up and he is almost 16 months, acting like he is older than he is. I DO NOT miss those first few months of non stop crying, eating pooping cuz really who misses them days? OK i really do miss them days and really want them back. Not saying that I want more but somedays I would like to have just one more.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Gotta love the daycare parents that don't think rules apply to them. Been there, met them. LOL I am not sad about my baby growing up too fast either.

3LittleFlowers said...

Hello there! Im Anelys, the designer of the Cloth Diaper Whisperer's Blog and I would love if you can stop by and check today's post! :)

BTW, your kids are just GORGEOUS!!!