Today is Thursday, which means one more day before the weekend! But its also time for another Thunk it Thursdays. So if your stuck and not sure what to blog about head on over to thunk it Thursday and answer some questions and meet some new blogger friends.
1. It's the first of April, do you play April Fool's jokes on anyone?
I like to try but it seems like my jokes never seems to work out.
2. Do you like to eat sardines?
Gosh NO WAY NO HOW!
3. Have you ever played racketball?
No I have not. Not a big sports person.
4. If eating at a fast food joint that has a dollar menu, do you order a bunch of different dollar items or just go ahead and get a regular meal?
Sometimes it all depends. If I am eating out the kids yeah, since I know they won’t eat all their food why not save myself a few dollars?
5. Have you ever taken a brand new pencil and sharpened it in an electric sharper until it was almost gone just because you were bored?
No but it does sound fun, and something my kids would love to do.’
6. Do you have any old broken computers still sitting around your home?
Yes we do. Our old computer is very slow so I would love to clean it out and have it for the kids stuff but I just haven’t done it yet. Anyone want to do it for me?
7. Ricky Martin came out this week stating he is gay. Were you shocked, had a feeling, "who?" or just didn't care?
Who cares? It doesn’t concern me one bit who’s gay or not. Its his life
8. If marijuana is legalized, do you think it should have a luxury tax added onto it?
Sure why not, IF everything else is getting taxed why not that?
9. What's the oddest thing you have sitting on your computer desk right now or where ever it is you may be sitting with a laptop (you could be sitting at a Starbucks with an alien from Mars for all we know)?
Yumm, paperwork on the table, a bottle of juice that my son is bugging me to open so he can have more, and him hanging on my arm.
10. Have you ever bumped into a former lover and found out they were now gay or straight depending on your relationship with them?
11. Have you ever held a tarantula?
yuck don’t like BIG spiders or snakes. Common household spiders I can squish don’t bother me but when they get big and hairy count me out.
12. Shower- curtain, door, walk-in, or do you just roll around in the dirt to get the stink off?
We have a shower curtain,
13. Which commercial is the most annoying to you on TV or radio?
Not really sure, don’t get much time to watch TV. Normally the kids channels are on.
Come on and join in the fun.