Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finished

Well today the guys got done with the house!! whoo!!! IT looks soo great. I will have to take new finished pictures tomorrow since I have to recharge the batteries for my camera again. But they did a awsome job! Now all we have to do is re-paint our shed doors since you don't side doors. Which for some reason don't know why I didnt' think that we would have to repaint the doors I figured they would side the doors also. DUH! Iam a blonde sometimes. SO I figure if we go to Lowes or someplace like that and take the siding with us they should be able to make paint the matches the siding really closely.. So when I was signing the papers saying that the job is done and they did a great job, Russ, one of the guys in charge of this program told me that in a few months or so he and Chris (another person who is in charge) will come by to drop off the cleaning supplies that come with this project. He told me that a mop, bucket, door mats, and such are included! SWEET!! So I can't wait to see them in a few months and see what my "gifts" are.
___________________________________________________________________

Well since this past weekend Jacob thinks he's a big boy now. He is walking 99.9% of the time, unless he needs to go someplace fast. Where did my little baby go?? He is doing great walking outside on uneven surfaces and can turn corners with no problems. I want my little baby back!

No comments: