Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where has the week gone??

Well today is thursday, where did mon-wed go?? Right now Katey and I are at the libary, she's playing on the computer and well yeah Iam sitting next to her bloging. Its nice she can play and you don't have to worry about her messing anything up. I guess the main reason why I am not worried is its not my computer and plus they have it all "kid" safe. Jerry is home with Camron and Jacob who are both tired! I asked him to wash Jacob's hair since he really needs his hair washed, I think he got banana in his hair from lunch. Tomorrow I take Jacob in for a recheck of his ear, and I hope they send us to an ENT(ear, nose, throat) doctor to find out why he keeps getting ear infections. Lets see what happened today.........hummmm.....oh yeah I got a nap in today!! Katey and Camron played really really well while i relaxed my eyes. They got thier toys out and sat at the table and didn't fight for like an HOUR!! Needless to say they will bet getting a marble each and some money for their money jar. Well better go Katey is ready to change games or something else.

No comments: